Charlie Sheenisms: How They Relate to Law, Marketing, & Life
What an amazing spectacle of media, publicity, and sheer genius,or insanity, have been shown the last few weeks through a man, or warlock, and his tiger’s blood. You may have surmised it from the title, your vast knowledge of recent media, or from not having your head in a hole, Charlie Sheen is entertaining.
His latest rants and quotes have caused popularity chasers to start a website entitled, http://www.livethesheendream.com/, consisting of recent quotes to include:
- “They picked a fight with a warlock.”
• ”I have one speed. I have one gear. Go.”
• ”It was so gnarly I can’t remember.”
• ”I’m not ‘aw shucks’. Because I’m gnarly.”
• ”One of my favorite poets is Eminem.”
• “We’re Vatican assassins. How complicated can it be?”
• “If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently.”
• ”Let’s hook up and just bring fiery death.”
• ”I don’t know, winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning? Anyone? Yeah, that would be us.”
• ”I’m a peaceful man with bad intentions.”
• ”Duh, WINNING.”
• ”I guess I’m just that goddamn bitchin’.”
• ”Resentments are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my saber.”
• ”Mistook this rockstar, bro.”
• ”Park your nonsense.”
• ”I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain.”
• “A lot of people think Major League’s called Wild Thing. As they should.”
• “I’m on a quest to claim absolute victory on every front.”
• ”Go back to the troll hole where you came from.”
Why should you care and how does this relate to law? Well sometimes the craziest most unique stories get all the attention. They tend to overshadow the reality and everyday lives of so many hard working, intelligent, and compassionate people. These people go on with their lives without making the news or making millions of dollars. However, without these wonderful people the United States of America would not be where it is today. Thank you hard working, intelligent, and compassionate America. I know you are out there, even though my TV will never have you on it.
For the rest of you, “You’re on a drug and it’s called vanity.” –Trey Mills.