Allstate Insurance’s “Good Hands” are Wrapped Around Your Throat!
I can’t stand by silently watching so many people be duped by the calm, collective gentleman touting the wonders of Allstate Insurance Company through it’s “accident forgiveness”, “safe driving bonus”, & other cute deductible programs through a commercial or website. Reminding people they are in “Good Hands” with Allstate. Those “Good Hands”:
- garnered the #1 spot as the worst insurance company in 2008;
- have a website entitled Allstate Insurance Company Sucksthat has garnered national attention and received accreditation by Forbes as the #1 Best Corporate Complaint Site;
- Allstate was bannedfrom writing automobile insurance in Florida last year (2008);
- David Berardinelli wrote a book entitled, “From ‘Good Hands’, to Boxing Gloves”, it tells the story of the key role played by management consultant McKinsey & Co. in re-engineering auto insurance claims operations at Allstate Corp. (ALL ) — and it’s a story Allstate doesn’t want told.
Let me share another perspective of Allstate Insurance Company (sucks) that you will not find out about until you actually need to use them through a claim, injury, or traumatic event where someone hits you and has Allstate Insurance. Or better yet, and I love it when I explain this to clients, YOU have Allstate Insurance through your Uninsured or Underinsured insurance coverage and they:
- deny your claim or play hardball;
- Delay your claim; and
- Or the funniest, make you have to file a law suit while they defend the at fault party. That’s right they (Allstate) defend the party that caused you injury while you try and get compensated through your Underinsured coverage. Ask a representative today if you think I am lying.
If you have never had to file a claim or utilize the benefits of your own insurance coverage then you have no idea the process that you have to go through when dealing with Allstate.
Allstate may provide you with a couple dollars savings over another insurance company on the front end but what good is paying an insurance premium if you are not going to be able to utilize those benefits when you need them?–Trey Mills
When Allstate gives you problems, hold on tightly and give us a call to try and get their hands off from around your neck.